Living at Haven you’re spoilt for choice with a range of enticing restaurants eateries practically on your doorstep. Not only is Haven home to its very own café, but also have a range of lakeside dining options at a short five minutes away.
Il Lago Italian Restaurant is a family owned and operated restaurant led by head chef Steven Yeomans who has a wealth of experience within numerous ‘hatted’ restaurants in Sydney. Offering a delectable menu of Italian dishes including seafood, homemade pastas and authentic Italian pizzas, you can take your pick between indoor seating or outdoor alfresco dining, each offering spectacular lakeside views.
Trevi Lakeside is another fantastic fine dining option, serving up contemporary Italian cuisine in its waterside location. Choose from their range of A la Carte, Degustation or Set Menus set to tantalise your taste buds while you relax, enjoy and soak in the exquisite lakeside vista.
Other fantastic lakeside restaurants include:
- Quoi Dining, specialising in modern French and Australian cuisine
- Bamiyan, providing Afghan fare with a modern twist
- Tokio Fans, delivering delicious fusion Japanese cuisine
- The Seed Thai, serving up thai fare with a casual feel
- Maharaja’s Lakeside, reowned for serving innovative and authentic Indian cuisine.
You’ll also have a range of other great restaurants and eateries to choose from at close by Norwest Marketown and throughout the surrounding area, so you’ll never be short of options when it comes time to choose where to dine next.